Competition

🏆 May Boolean Competition 🏆

• 26 April 2023
  • 11 Replies
🏆 May Boolean Competition 🏆
Userlevel 7

Are you ready to put your Boolean skills to the test? Join us in a new Boolean Competition among your fellow Community members. 

How do I Enter? 

• Join the Boolean Academy Wizards Group

• Review the Boolean scenario posted below 

• Reply to this thread with your best Boolean Search Suggestion (No peeking 🧐 at other responses before posting)

How do I Win? 

• Once you reply to this thread you will be entered in a prize drawing

• 1 lucky winner will be picked  🎉

What can I Win?  

• FREE ticket to Meltwater SummitYou can join us in New York City for an unforgettable experience that will take your marketing, communications and PR skills to the next level. 

1 Free Ticket (travel cost not included)

Competition Timeline: 

• Entries can be made Today, April 26th - Thursday, May 25th. 

• The winner will be drawn and announced Thursday, May 25th.

Drumroll 🥁 please…. Without further ado your next Boolean Scenario: 

With Meltwater Summit right around the corner our marketing team has created numerous boolean strings to ensure all mentions of the event are captured. Last week we announced our two Keynote speakers, Trevor Noah and Bethenny Frankel. Can you create a boolean string to capture all social mentions of Meltwater Summit specifically around the keynote speakers? Keep in mind the team would like to see all mentions which include social mentions directly from, about and to the keynote speakers. 

💡 Tip 💡  Social Handles Below: 

Bethenny Frankel - @bethennyfrankel  

Trevor Noah - @trevornoah

​​​​​

What boolean would you suggest? Reply with your boolean string suggestion on this thread. 

Note: I will share the recommended Boolean with you via Private Message after entry. 

Don’t forget to join the Boolean Academy Wizards Group!  You can practice your boolean skills before entry plus check out additional training resources to help you out in the competition. 

Who’s ready to compete? 💪

Good luck! 

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

I won’t be able to make the Summit, so don’t enter me in this particular contest, but to practice, my guess is: 

((infotype: infotype:"social") AND (@bethennyfrankel OR @trevornoah OR Bethenny Frankel OR Trevor Noah) AND Meltwater Summit))

Userlevel 2
Badge

(infotype: social) AND ("meltwater summit") AND ("bethenny frankel" OR @bethennyfrankel OR handle:bethennyfrankel OR "trevor noah" OR @trevornoah OR handle:trevornoah)

Userlevel 6
Badge +25

((infotype: social) AND (“Bethenny Frankel” OR @bethennyfrankel OR “Trevor Noah” OR @trevornoah) OR (“Meltwater Summit” OR #MeltwaterSummit))

Userlevel 3

create a boolean string to capture all social mentions of Meltwater Summit specifically around the keynote speakers? Keep in mind the team would like to see all mentions which include social mentions directly from, about and to the keynote speakers. 

("Bethenny Frankel" OR bethennyfrankel OR "Trevor Noah" OR trevornoah)

AND

(“Meltwater Summit” OR MeltwaterSummit OR Meltwater)

AND

(infotype: social)

Userlevel 1

((infotype: social) AND ("meltwater summit" OR “meltwatersummit” OR “meltwater”) AND (“bethenny frankel” OR handle:bethennyfrankel OR “trevor noah” OR handle:trevornoah))

🤞🤞

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

(infotype:”social”) AND (“Bethenny Frankel” OR @bethennyfrankel OR “Trevor Noah” OR @trevornoah) AND (“Meltwater” or “Meltwater Summit” or @meltwater)

Userlevel 1
("Meltwater Summit" OR "@meltwater" OR #mwsummit OR #meltwatersummit OR #meltwater_summit OR "মেল্টওয়াটার" OR "ਮੈਲਬਟਰ" OR "Kausēšanas ūdens" OR "融水" OR "Meltwasser" OR "Адлета" OR "Meettwater" OR "פֿירמע" OR "मेल्टवाटर" OR "मेल्टवॉटर" OR "મેલ્ટવોટર" OR "ମେଲ୍ଟ ୱାଟର" OR "மெல்ட்வாட்டர்" OR "మెల్ట్‌వాటర్" OR "ಮೆಲ್ಟ್ ವಾಟರ್" OR "മെൽറ്റ്വാട്ടർ" OR "මෙල්ට්වෝටර්" OR "「メルトウォーター」" OR "Meltoret") 

AND

((@trevornoah OR "Trevor Noah" OR "#trevornoah" OR "trevornoah" OR "тревор ноа" OR "тревор ноах" OR "тревор ной" OR "тревор нох" OR "тревор нӯҳ" OR "тревър ноа" OR "трэвор ной" OR "טרבור נוח" OR "טרעוואָר נח" OR "تريفور نوح" OR "ٹریور نوح" OR "ټرسور نوح" OR "ٽورور نوح" OR "ट्रेडी नूह" OR "ट्रेवर नूह" OR "ट्रेव्हर नोहा" OR "ট্রেভর নোহ" OR "ਟ੍ਰੇਵਰ ਨੂਹ" OR "ટ્રેવર નુહ" OR "ଟ୍ରେଭର୍ ନେହା" OR "ட்ரெவர் நோவா" OR "ట్రెవర్ నోహ్" OR "ಟ್ರೆವರ್ ನೋವಾ" OR "ട്രെവർ നോഹ" OR "ට්රෙවර් නෝවා" OR "መጫኛ ሜቶር" OR "トレバー・ノア" OR "特雷弗·諾亞" OR "特雷弗·诺亚" OR "트레버 노아") OR (@bethennyfrankel OR "Bethenny Frankel" OR "#bethennyfrankel" OR "bethennyfrankel" OR "бетени френкел" OR "בעטהענני פראַנקעל" OR "בתני פרנקל" OR "بتنی فرانکل" OR "بيثني فرانكل" OR "بيٿني فرينڪل" OR "بیتھینی فرانکل" OR "बेथनी फ्रँकेल" OR "बेथेनी फ्रेंकल" OR "বেথেনি ফ্রাঙ্কেল" OR "ਬੇਹਨੀ ਫਰੈਂਕ" OR "બેથેની ફ્રેન્કલ" OR "ବେଞ୍ଚେନି ଫ୍ରାଙ୍କେଲ୍" OR "பெத்தேனி ஃபிராங்கல்" OR "బెథెన్నీ ఫ్రాంకెల్" OR "ಬೆಥೆನ್ನಿ ಫ್ರಾಂಕೆಲ್" OR "ബെഥെന്നി ഫ്രാങ്കൽ" OR "බෙතිනි ෆ්රැන්කෙල්" OR "เบ็นนี่แฟรงเคิล" OR "ቤቲኒ ፍራንቼል" OR "ბეთენი ფრანკელი" OR "ベテニー・フランケル" OR "貝絲妮·弗蘭克爾" OR "贝丝妮·弗兰克尔"))

AND

(infotype:"social")

Userlevel 7

I’m excited to announce the winner of the May Boolean Competition and 2 tickets to Meltwater Summit! The winner is… 

Congratulations @BronteJones you won 2 complementary tickets to Meltwater Summit. I have sent you an email with more information on how to redeem the tickets. 

Thank you to all who entered! Check out a recommended Boolean string below: 

infotype:"social" AND ("Meltwater Summit" AND ("Bethenny Frankel" OR "@bethennyfrankel") AND ("Trevor Noah" OR "@trevornoah"))

Of course there is no one right answer - it was fun checking out the different ways each of you created your boolean strings! 

We will be pausing the Boolean Competitions over the summer but plan to resume this Fall. Please let me know if you have any ideas on how to expand the Boolean Competition :) 

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Congrats!

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

Congratulations, @BronteJones! 🥳

Userlevel 6
Badge +25

Congratulations @BronteJones!

Comment