Skip to main content

If you are looking to set up Meltwater to monitor your brand and reputation.  This Toolkit provides a step by step process with videos.  If you require more context to these steps, we encourage you to complete our Media Monitoring Learning Path.

Step 1: Determine what questions you want Meltwater data to answer

Once you determine the question, you can use it as a prompt with our AI Search Assistant.

• What is being said about my brand in news and social media?
  • What is the overall sentiment towards my brand?
  • What are the key themes and topics associated with my brand?
  • Who are the main influencers and advocates talking about my brand?
  • What are the most common questions or concerns about my brand?
  • Which platforms and channels are most active for conversations about my brand?

Step 2: Identify your search terms

If you're new to Brand Monitoring, we’ve created a digital checklist that introduces you to key elements you can include in your searches. It's beneficial to complete this worksheet before diving into the Explore. You will be able to prompt the AI Search Assistant with this information.

Step 3: Build your Search

Or read the How to guide

Step 4: Refine your Search

Creating the perfect brand search may take a few iterations. Once you run your initial search you will want to preview the results, and determine what is needed:

Step 5: Get Insights

We’ve created 3 videos to help you understand the insights available within Explore:

Step 6: Save your Search

Step 7: Tracking and Monitoring

Once you save a search, you have three options to track and monitor your brand or reputation:

Step 8: Share Insights & Reporting

There are 3 options to share the Impact of your Work with Stakeholders:

Ready for the advanced learning path, you can check out the Advanced Media Monitoring Learning Path.

Thank you!!

Comment