Skip to main content
Sticky Playbook

📙 mOlympians Week 4 Playbook: Take the Gold!

• 2 September 2024
  • 17 Replies
📙 mOlympians Week 4 Playbook: Take the Gold!

🏆 Welcome back for the final week and race to the finish for the mOlympian Summer Games! 🏆

In pursuit of knowledge, greatness, and a nifty pair of Crocs, #FriendsWithInsights have come together over the past three weeks for the most epic games mCommunity has ever seen. This is the week where you take control of your destiny and let your network secure your spot in the pantheon of mCommunity legends. That’s right, it’s voting week!

Week 4 Objective

Mission:

Last week, your task was to create a sharable Dashboard about the Summer Olympics and share it in an mCommunity post (There is still time to create one if you haven’t yet).

This week, it’s all about getting those pageviews and showing your support for your fellow mOlympians. Here’s how:

1. Share your mCommunity post on your social networks using the hashtags #meltwatercommunity and #mOlympian2024.
  2. Use our sample LinkedIn post from the Week 3 Playbook for easy sharing.
  3. Check out the Summer mOlympics 2024 channel to see dashboards submitted by other mOlympians, and give a thumbs up to the ones you like best.
  4. Vote and Engage: Voting for others isn’t required, but every like and comment helps you earn points. Plus, it increases your chances of getting votes and feedback in return!
  5. Have Fun: Got a great conversation starter or some lighthearted trash talk? Go for it! This is the final push, so make it count. 🙌

Endgame Checklist:

To be officially entered into the competition, you MUST complete at least one of the mOlympian assessment quizzes before the official cutoff (11:59 PM UTC on Friday, September 6). Here’s a checklist to help you stay on track: :

• Watch the workshop recordings: Find them in the threads marked “📺 Watch” in the Summer mOlympians 2024 channel.
  • Complete the assessment quizzes: Finish all 3(you only need one to enter the competition)
  • Submit your brand search Boolean in the Week 1 Playbook
  • Submit your custom category Boolean in the Week 2 Playbook
  • Share your Dashboard in its own post (instructions in the Week 3 Playbook).
  • Promote your Dashboard submission post with your network to boost your pageviews! 
  • Vote for your favorite Dashboards using the 👍 Like button on the mCommunity post

Challenges to Compete In:

To review, we will will have gold, silver, and bronze medalists in each of these three challenges:

1. Most mCommunity Points earned: Complete mCommunity and mAcademy actions to rack up points. For more information, reference the announcement post: Ever Wanted to be the Communications Manager for the Summer Olympics?
  2. Top 3 Dashboards by Views: Promote your Dashboard far and wide to climb the leaderboard!
  3. Top 3 Dashboards by Likes: Get your peers to vote and secure your spot in the top 3.

^ actual gif of me watching y’all go on to gold and glory this week!

Congratulations on making it this far! Let’s carry this amazing momentum into the final showdown! 🔥

Let’s make this final week the best! We got this!

I have learned so much and pushed myself to pick the best of the tips and tricks from all the experts in this wonderful community. Forever grateful!

Can you believe it’s already the final week, time flew by! May the best mChampion win! 🥇

You are all mChampions! 

Go teams go! Thanks for a fun, unique and learning filled event- I’ve learned so much for this process and all of you!

You are all mChampions! 

So true! 💛

This has been a really good learning opportunity. As a newbie, I’ve definitely immersed myself into this and I’m excited to start applying it to our organization. 

This has been a really good learning opportunity.

Definitely a hands on learning opportunity! 

Indeed, thanks all! This journey has coincided for me with some unexpected changes at work (hence been a bit quiet this past week!), but I’m so grateful for this learning opportunity & all the new skills and Meltwater confidence I’ve gained.

As far as I’m concerned, we’re all champions!! 

Couldn’t agree more! 

Couldn’t agree more! 

I concur!

Absolutely! 🏆

Wow, the last day of this competition, I can't believe it. I have had SO much fun and have learned SO much these past few weeks - it has 1000% exceeded my expectations! It's also been awesome getting to know this community a bit better - that frankly I didn't even know existed - as well as some of the fabulous mChampions! Thank you Meltwater for organising this competiton, and thank you to everyone in this community for bringing the true Olympian spirit! ❤️

It's also been a mad point collecting journey, I may have gotten a bit carried away there - but here's hoping my 3-year old will sport some new crocs around town soon!

As I prepare to sign off for the day (weekend has already begun here in Sydney!), I'm dying to do so with a GIF - but that's the one thing I have not yet figured out how to do from my phone - @Jacinda Espinosa ?

Thank you Meltwater for organising this competiton, and thank you to everyone in this community for bringing the true Olympian spirit! ❤️

Agreed, thank you all! 

Wow, the last day of this competition, I can't believe it. I have had SO much fun and have learned SO much these past few weeks - it has 1000% exceeded my expectations! It's also been awesome getting to know this community a bit better - that frankly I didn't even know existed - as well as some of the fabulous mChampions! Thank you Meltwater for organising this competiton, and thank you to everyone in this community for bringing the true Olympian spirit! ❤️

It's also been a mad point collecting journey, I may have gotten a bit carried away there - but here's hoping my 3-year old will sport some new crocs around town soon!

As I prepare to sign off for the day (weekend has already begun here in Sydney!), I'm dying to do so with a GIF - but that's the one thing I have not yet figured out how to do from my phone - @Jacinda Espinosa ?

It’s been incredible seeing the mCommunity enthusiasm and growth throughout this competition! Glad you’ve enjoyed it and connected with such a vibrant community. :)

Thank you Meltwater for organising this competiton, and thank you to everyone in this community for bringing the true Olympian spirit! ❤️

Thank you! 💛

It’s been incredible seeing the mCommunity enthusiasm and growth throughout this competition! 

I agree, it’s been awesome seeing and being part of the growth! 

Comment