Skip to main content
Sticky Playbook

📘 mOlympians Week 1 Playbook: Creating a Brand Search and Digest

📘 mOlympians Week 1 Playbook: Creating a Brand Search and Digest

Welcome+to+Week+1+of+the+mOlympian+Summer+Games+in+mCommunity!+🔥">🔥Welcome to Week 1 of the mOlympian Summer Games in mCommunity! 🔥

Ready to aim high, train hard, and go for the gold? Our first week of the mOlympian Summer Games competition is here, and this is your official Playbook with everything you need to know for maximum success!

Your Objective for this week is Building the Best Olympics Brand Search & Daily Digest for the Summer Olympics. Here’s everything you need to get started:

Week 1’s Objective

Your mission this week is to create an Advanced Search that you will use for the rest of this challenge. Using what you learn in the training and the resources below, create a search in Explore to monitor the Summer Olympics brand.

Once you’ve created your search, share it in this thread for feedback so we can all work together and create a great search to work off!

Workshop

The workshops are over now, and everyone learned a ton! Watch the video in our recap post here:

The product workshop Creating a Brand Search & Daily Digest is offered at two different times. Please register for the one that works best for your schedule*:

*If you are unable to attend either of these sessions, the recordings will be made available in mCommunity within 24 hours of the workshop.

Quiz for a Badge & Points

After attending the workshop, you must complete the assessment quiz in mAcademy to be awarded the credential and points for course completion.

(Note: Click the Enroll for free button and log in or create an mAcademy account - make sure you’re using the same email address you use to log into mCommunity to make sure you get your points!)

Resources

Share your Search String for Points

Once you’ve created your search, share it in this thread for feedback so we can all work together and create a great search to work off! Please copy and paste your boolean string into a comment on this post, along with any tips, tricks, or feedback about this week’s exercise.

Pro tip:  You'll earn points for both submitting your Boolean string and giving feedback on others' posts in this thread!

There is no bonus for “winning” this week’s challenge. The goal is to learn together and create the best possible search, which will score you points now and benefit you down the line when it comes time to create your report at the end of the Games!

Game on, everybody - we’re so excited to have you join us for this challenge! Don’t forget to share your Brand & Campaign search in the comments 👇

Welp, here’s my first try: 

((

"Summer Olympics" AND

(

"Olympic Games" OR "Olympiad" OR "Olympic event" OR "Summer Games" OR "Olympic sports" OR "Olympic competition" OR "Olympic athletes" OR "Paris Olympics" OR "Summer Games" OR "Olympics" OR "Olympics 2024" OR "Paris 2024" OR "Paris 2024 Olympic and Paralympic Games" OR "Olympics and Paralympics"

)

)

OR

(

"Olympic medals" OR "Olympic torch" OR "Olympic mascot" OR "Olympic sponsors" OR "Olympic venues" OR "Olympic tickets" OR "Olympic broadcasting" OR "Olympic merchandise" OR "RL" OR "FL" OR "NKE" OR "ADDYY" OR "DKNG" OR "CMCSA"

)

OR

(

"NBC Olympics" OR "NBC Olympic coverage" OR "NBC Sports Olympics"

)

AND

(

socialType:twitter OR socialType:facebook OR socialType:instagram OR socialType:youtube OR socialType:tiktok

))

AND NOT outletType:stock_market_news

AND NOT nsfw:true

((

"Summer Olympics" AND

(

"Olympic Games" OR "Olympiad" OR "Olympic event" OR "Summer Games" OR "Olympic sports" OR "Olympic competition" OR "Olympic athletes" OR "Paris Olympics" OR "Summer Games" OR "Olympics" OR "Olympics 2024" OR "Paris 2024" OR "Paris 2024 Olympic and Paralympic Games" OR "Olympics and Paralympics"

)

)

OR

(

"Olympic medals" OR "Olympic torch" OR "Olympic mascot" OR "Olympic sponsors" OR "Olympic venues" OR "Olympic tickets" OR "Olympic broadcasting" OR "Olympic merchandise" OR "RL" OR "FL" OR "NKE" OR "ADDYY" OR "DKNG" OR "CMCSA"

)

OR

(

)

AND

(

socialType:twitter OR socialType:facebook OR socialType:instagram OR socialType:youtube OR socialType:tiktok

))

You’re off to an early start @AKB Media! Getting it done before the webinars. I like that competitive edge!

This string looks very detailed to me.

Question: Do you think your string could be boosted by also including the 2024 Paris Olympics’ Mascot’s name? It’s name is Phryge.

Comment: I like the exclusion of NSFW social media posts; however, I wonder if it may actually diminish your search by excluding some of the attempts advertisers had at making their own brands go viral following the French Pole Vaulter’s meme-tastic moment.

((

"Summer Olympics" AND

(

)

)

OR

(

)

OR

(

)

AND

(

))

You’re off to an early start @AKB Media! Getting it done before the webinars. I like that competitive edge!

This string looks very detailed to me.

Question: Do you think your string could be boosted by also including the 2024 Paris Olympics’ Mascot’s name? It’s name is Phryge.

Comment: I like the exclusion of NSFW social media posts; however, I wonder if it may actually diminish your search by excluding some of the attempts advertisers had at making their own brands go viral following the French Pole Vaulter’s meme-tastic moment.

Thanks, I went through the creating a brand search checklist then tried out the AI tool. It was kind of fun. That’s a good thought regarding the French Pole Vaulter - I forgot about that! Ha. I also didn’t know they had a mascot! Thanks for the feedback!

@AKB Media - is this the first time you’ve used the AI Search Assistant? 👀 I have been making an effort to use it more and it has really paid off for me, especially when I just don’t know where to start.

@AKB Media - is this the first time you’ve used the AI Search Assistant? 👀 I have been making an effort to use it more and it has really paid off for me, especially when I just don’t know where to start.

I have been trying it out! I’ve saved a couple specific searches for potential grant/funding opportunities and it’s pretty intuitive. I’m looking forward to learning more about it and just getting reps in with boolean in general. 

Try! 

("Summer Olympics 2024" OR "2024 Summer Olympics" OR "Olympics 2024" OR "2024 Olympics" OR "Summer Games 2024" OR "2024 Summer Games") OR

("Summer Olympics 2024" OR "Olympics 2024") AND ("Paris" OR "France") OR

("Summer Olympics 2024" OR "2024 Summer Games") AND ("track and field" OR "swimming" OR "gymnastics") OR

("Summer Olympics 2024" OR "2024 Summer Olympics") NOT ("Winter Olympics" OR "Paralympics") OR

("Summer Olympics 2024" OR "Olympics 2024") AND ("Team USA" OR "Simone Biles" OR "France National Team") OR

("Summer Olympics 2024" OR "2024 Olympics") AND ("broadcast" OR "coverage" OR "NBC" OR "Eurosport") OR

("Summer Olympics 2024" OR "Olympics 2024") AND ("sponsor" OR "Coca-Cola" OR "Nike" OR "marketing campaign")

(("Summer Olympics 2024" OR "Paris 2024 Olympics" OR "2024 Olympic Games in Paris" OR "Jeux Olympiques d'été 2024" OR "Paris 2024 Jeux Olympiques" OR "#Olympics" OR "#Paris2024") NEAR/10 (schedule OR "calendrier" OR venues OR "lieux" OR events OR "événements" OR athletes OR "athlètes" OR "medal count" OR "compte des médailles" OR "opening ceremony" OR "cérémonie d'ouverture" OR "closing ceremony" OR "cérémonie de clôture" OR "Paris Olympics news" OR "actualités des Jeux Olympiques de Paris" OR "Olympic Village" OR "village olympique" OR "social media" OR "médias sociaux" OR Twitter OR Instagram OR Facebook OR TikTok OR "social engagement" OR "engagement social" OR "public opinion" OR "opinion publique" OR NIKE OR "Ralph Lauren" OR MONJARO)) AND NOT ("Winter Olympics" OR "Jeux Olympiques d'hiver" OR "Paralympics" OR "Jeux Paralympiques")

Try! 

("Summer Olympics 2024" OR "2024 Summer Olympics" OR "Olympics 2024" OR "2024 Olympics" OR "Summer Games 2024" OR "2024 Summer Games") OR

("Summer Olympics 2024" OR "Olympics 2024") AND ("Paris" OR "France") OR

("Summer Olympics 2024" OR "2024 Summer Games") AND ("track and field" OR "swimming" OR "gymnastics") OR

("Summer Olympics 2024" OR "2024 Summer Olympics") NOT ("Winter Olympics" OR "Paralympics") OR

("Summer Olympics 2024" OR "Olympics 2024") AND ("Team USA" OR "Simone Biles" OR "France National Team") OR

("Summer Olympics 2024" OR "2024 Olympics") AND ("broadcast" OR "coverage" OR "NBC" OR "Eurosport") OR

("Summer Olympics 2024" OR "Olympics 2024") AND ("sponsor" OR "Coca-Cola" OR "Nike" OR "marketing campaign")

the “AND” always confuses me. I’ve read and did some learning about boolean but it still catches me when I actually go in and try it. Great first shot at this!

(("Summer Olympics 2024" OR "Paris 2024 Olympics" OR "2024 Olympic Games in Paris" OR "Jeux Olympiques d'été 2024" OR "Paris 2024 Jeux Olympiques" OR "#Olympics" OR "#Paris2024") NEAR/10 (schedule OR "calendrier" OR venues OR "lieux" OR events OR "événements" OR athletes OR "athlètes" OR "medal count" OR "compte des médailles" OR "opening ceremony" OR "cérémonie d'ouverture" OR "closing ceremony" OR "cérémonie de clôture" OR "Paris Olympics news" OR "actualités des Jeux Olympiques de Paris" OR "Olympic Village" OR "village olympique" OR "social media" OR "médias sociaux" OR Twitter OR Instagram OR Facebook OR TikTok OR "social engagement" OR "engagement social" OR "public opinion" OR "opinion publique" OR NIKE OR "Ralph Lauren" OR MONJARO)) AND NOT ("Winter Olympics" OR "Jeux Olympiques d'hiver" OR "Paralympics" OR "Jeux Paralympiques")

Good call on the French language!

Do you think your string could be boosted by also including the 2024 Paris Olympics’ Mascot’s name? It’s name is Phryge.

Love this idea!

the “AND” always confuses me. 

Agreed, same!

Tres bien! 

Try! 
("2024 Summer Olympics" OR "Paris 2024" OR Olympics) AND ("sports" OR "international_sports_competitions" OR "track_and_field" OR "gymnastics" OR "swimming") AND (hashtag:#Paris2024 OR hashtag:#Olympics2024 OR containsLink:olympics.com) AND (country:FR)

AI Search Assistant? 👀 I have been making an effort to use it more and it has really paid off for me, especially when I just don’t know where to start.

First time for me-- very interesting to explore and learn from! 

Following today’s webinar, here’s my attempt:

(("Summer Olympics 2024" OR "Paris 2024 Olympics" OR "2024 Olympic Games in Paris" OR "Jeux Olympiques d'été 2024" OR "Paris 2024 Jeux Olympiques" OR "#Olympics" OR "#Paris2024" OR "#SummerOlympics2024" OR "#Paris2024" OR "2024 Paralympics" OR "Paris 2024 Paralympics" OR "Paralympic Games 2024" OR "Jeux Paralympiques d'été 2024" OR "Paris 2024 Jeux Paralympiques" OR "#Paralympics" OR "#Paris2024Paralympics") NEAR/10 (schedule OR "calendrier" OR venues OR "lieux" OR events OR "événements" OR athletes OR "athlètes" OR "medal count" OR "compte des médailles" OR "opening ceremony" OR "cérémonie d'ouverture" OR "closing ceremony" OR "cérémonie de clôture" OR "Olympic Village" OR "village olympique" OR "Paralympic Village" OR "village paralympique" OR "social media" OR "médias sociaux" OR Twitter OR Instagram OR Facebook OR TikTok OR "social engagement" OR "engagement social" OR "public opinion" OR "opinion publique" OR Nike OR "Ralph Lauren" OR Monjaro)) AND NOT ("Winter Olympics" OR "Jeux Olympiques d'hiver" OR "Paralympics 2022" OR "Jeux Paralympiques d'hiver" OR "Paralympics 2026" OR "Jeux Paralympiques 2026")

Ok here goes my elaborate first attempt, some research for keywords and some help from AI Search  Assistant

🏄🏿🚣🏻🏋🏼

(Olympic* NEAR/10 (Paris OR Summer OR 2024 OR game* OR Phryge OR sponsor* OR flame OR torch OR tickets OR Village OR Seine )
OR Olympiques* NEAR/10 (Paris OR Été OR 2024 OR jeu* OR Phryge OR sponsor* OR flamme OR torche OR billets OR Village OR Seine ) !!French!!
OR Olimpico* NEAR/10 (Parigi OR Estate OR 2024 OR gioco* OR Phryge OR sponsor* OR fiamma OR torcia OR biglietti OR Villaggio OR Senna ) !!Italian!!
OR Olimpico* NEAR/10 (París OR Verano OR 2024 OR juego* OR Phryge OR patrocinador* OR llama OR antorcha OR boletos OR Villa OR Sena ) !!Spanish!!
OR 奥运* NEAR/10 (巴黎 OR 夏季 OR 2024 OR 游戏* OR Phryge OR 赞助商* OR 火焰 OR 火炬 OROROR 塞纳 ) !!Chinese!!
OR ओलंपिक* NEAR/10 (पेरिस OR गरमी OR 2024 OR खेल* OR Phryge OR प्रायोजक* OR ज्वाला OR मशाल OR टिकट OR गाँव OR सीन ) !!Hindi!!
OR Olympic* NEAR/10 (パリ OROR 2024 OR ゲーム* OR Phryge OR スポンサー* OROR 松明 OR チケット OROR セーヌ ) !!Japanese!!
OR Олимпий* NEAR/10 (Париж OR Лето OR 2024 OR игра* OR Phryge OR спонсор* OR пламя OR факел OR билеты OR Деревня OR Сена ) !!Russian!!
)
OR
(hashtag:"Paris2024" OR site:NBCOlympics.com OR site:NBC.com OR site:olympics.com OR hashtag:"olympics" OR @Olympics OR hashtag:"jo2024" OR hashtag:"Paris2024" OR hashtag:"Génération2024" OR hashtag:"Jeux2024" OR hashtag:"Olympiques2024" OR hashtag:"JeuxOlympiques" OR hashtag:"JeuxOlympiques2024" OR hashtag:"NonAuxJO2024" OR hashtag:"contrejo2024" OR hashtag:"joParis2024" OR hashtag:"jo2024Paris" OR hashtag:"ParisOlympics2024")
OR
("33rd Olympiad")
OR
(to:Olympics OR from:Olympics OR handle:Olympics OR mention:Olympics OR site:"www.instagram.com/olympics" OR channeliD:"R7vKLTgOGzp4a5YDsK622Q" OR channelid:"UCTl3QQTvqHFjurroKxexy2Q" OR site:"www.facebook.com/209361989215*")
OR
(@JuegosOlimpicos OR @JeuxOlympiques OR @OlympicKhel OR @Gorin OR @Olympic OR @JogosOlimpicos OR @Olympia_da OR handle:JuegosOlimpicos OR handle:JeuxOlympiques OR handle:OlympicKhel OR handle:Gorin OR handle:Olympic OR handle:JogosOlimpicos OR handle:Olympia_da OR to:JuegosOlimpicos OR to:JeuxOlympiques OR to:OlympicKhel OR to:Gorin OR to:Olympic OR to:JogosOlimpicos OR to:Olympia_da OR @Paris2024 OR to:Paris2024 OR from:Paris2024 OR handle:Paris2024 OR hashtag:LA28 OR @LA28)

Hope to win..fingers crossed🤞🏻

(

to:("olympics" OR "athlete365" OR "iocmedia" OR "refugeesolympic" OR "juegosolimpicos" OR "olympia_da" OR "jogosolimpicos" OR "gorin" OR "jeuxolympiques" OR "olympic" OR "teamUSA" OR "USOPC_News") OR

handle:("olympics" OR "athlete365" OR "iocmedia" OR "refugeesolympic" OR "juegosolimpicos" OR "olympia_da" OR "jogosolimpicos" OR "gorin" OR "jeuxolympiques" OR "olympic" OR "teamUSA" OR "USOPC_News") OR

site:"www.facebook.com/100064849026360*" OR site:"www.facebook.com/100044643600061*" OR site:"www.facebook.com/ OR100070705876139*" OR site:"www.facebook.com/100064717449126*" OR channelID:"UCTl3QQTvqHFjurroKxexy2Q" OR

olympics OR olympic OR paralympic OR olympian OR olympicos OR olympiques OR olympische OR Olimpiadi OR "五輪" OR "올림픽" OR "奧運" OR "奥运会" OR

(record OR medal OR medalist OR winner) NEAR/3 (archery OR gymnastics OR swimming OR badminton OR baseball OR basketball OR boxing OR breakdancing OR canoe OR cricket OR cycling OR diving OR equestrian OR fencing OR football OR golf OR handball OR hockey OR judo OR karate OR lacrosse OR pentathalon OR swimming OR sailing OR shooting OR skateboarding OR "sport climbing" OR surfing OR taekwondo OR tennis OR trampoline OR triathalon OR volleyball OR "water polo" OR "weight lifting" OR wrestling OR triathlete OR pentathlete) OR

"ilona maher" OR (raygun NEAR (breaking OR breakdancing OR australia)) OR ("muffin man" OR  NEAR (norway OR norweigan OR swimmer OR swimming)) OR ("simone biles" NEAR (twisties OR gymnastics)) OR ("pommel horse" OR "stephen nedoroscik") OR "armand duplantis" OR "yusuf dikec" OR ("korean selfie" NEAR (medal OR medalist OR medalists)) OR "imane khelif" OR "katie ledecky" OR "noah lyles" OR "opening ceremonies" OR "opening ceremony" OR (seine NEAR ("e coli" OR ecoli))

)

NOT ("percy jackson" OR percyjackson OR hercules OR mythology OR mythological)

Notes: Facebook profiles featured include Olympics, NBC Olympics, CBC Olympics, Special Olympics. The official Olympics YouTube channel is also included.

Official Olympic social handles pulled from here, Summer Olympics sport list pulled from here.
Olympic language inclusions prioritized based on languages of countries by medal count.

Sample list of “trending topics” keywords pulled from targeted search against trending Olympic topics, with the expectation of expanding this section in particular if setting up ongoing monitoring.

Percy Jackson exclusions due to uncontrollable nerdiness.

("olympics" OR "Olympic Games" OR "summer games") NEAR/5 ("Paris 2024" OR "Paris Olympics 2024") AND socialType:twitter

First try after today's webinar: 

("Olympic Games 2024" OR "Paris 2024" OR "Olympics" OR "Games" OR "Athletics" OR "Sports" OR "Track and field" OR “Gymnastics” OR "Medals") AND ("International Olympic Committee" OR "IOC" OR "Team Canada" OR "France National Team" OR "TeamUSA”) AND (lang:fr) AND (hashtag:#Olympics2024 OR hashtag:#Paris2024 OR hashtag:#OlympicGames OR hashtag:#RoadToParis OR hashtag:#OlympicSpirit OR hashtag:#TeamUSA OR #TeamCanada OR hashtag:#TeamFrance OR hashtag:#OlympicAthletes)

Ok here goes my elaborate first attempt, some research for keywords and some help from AI Search  Assistant

🏄🏿🚣🏻🏋🏼

(Olympic* NEAR/10 (Paris OR Summer OR 2024 OR game* OR Phryge OR sponsor* OR flame OR torch OR tickets OR Village OR Seine )
OR Olympiques* NEAR/10 (Paris OR Été OR 2024 OR jeu* OR Phryge OR sponsor* OR flamme OR torche OR billets OR Village OR Seine ) !!French!!
OR Olimpico* NEAR/10 (Parigi OR Estate OR 2024 OR gioco* OR Phryge OR sponsor* OR fiamma OR torcia OR biglietti OR Villaggio OR Senna ) !!Italian!!
OR Olimpico* NEAR/10 (París OR Verano OR 2024 OR juego* OR Phryge OR patrocinador* OR llama OR antorcha OR boletos OR Villa OR Sena ) !!Spanish!!
OR 奥运* NEAR/10 (巴黎 OR 夏季 OR 2024 OR 游戏* OR Phryge OR 赞助商* OR 火焰 OR 火炬 OROROR 塞纳 ) !!Chinese!!
OR ओलंपिक* NEAR/10 (पेरिस OR गरमी OR 2024 OR खेल* OR Phryge OR प्रायोजक* OR ज्वाला OR मशाल OR टिकट OR गाँव OR सीन ) !!Hindi!!
OR Olympic* NEAR/10 (パリ OROR 2024 OR ゲーム* OR Phryge OR スポンサー* OROR 松明 OR チケット OROR セーヌ ) !!Japanese!!
OR Олимпий* NEAR/10 (Париж OR Лето OR 2024 OR игра* OR Phryge OR спонсор* OR пламя OR факел OR билеты OR Деревня OR Сена ) !!Russian!!
)

Knowing that we can use !!Color Commentary!! to add annotations / comments to queries is going to be borderline lifechanging for me - can’t believe I didn’t know that until now!

(

to:("olympics" OR "athlete365" OR "iocmedia" OR "refugeesolympic" OR "juegosolimpicos" OR "olympia_da" OR "jogosolimpicos" OR "gorin" OR "jeuxolympiques" OR "olympic" OR "teamUSA" OR "USOPC_News") OR

handle:("olympics" OR "athlete365" OR "iocmedia" OR "refugeesolympic" OR "juegosolimpicos" OR "olympia_da" OR "jogosolimpicos" OR "gorin" OR "jeuxolympiques" OR "olympic" OR "teamUSA" OR "USOPC_News") OR

site:"www.facebook.com/100064849026360*" OR site:"www.facebook.com/100044643600061*" OR site:"www.facebook.com/ OR100070705876139*" OR site:"www.facebook.com/100064717449126*" OR channelID:"UCTl3QQTvqHFjurroKxexy2Q" OR

olympics OR olympic OR paralympic OR olympian OR olympicos OR olympiques OR olympische OR Olimpiadi OR "五輪" OR "올림픽" OR "奧運" OR "奥运会" OR

(record OR medal OR medalist OR winner) NEAR/3 (archery OR gymnastics OR swimming OR badminton OR baseball OR basketball OR boxing OR breakdancing OR canoe OR cricket OR cycling OR diving OR equestrian OR fencing OR football OR golf OR handball OR hockey OR judo OR karate OR lacrosse OR pentathalon OR swimming OR sailing OR shooting OR skateboarding OR "sport climbing" OR surfing OR taekwondo OR tennis OR trampoline OR triathalon OR volleyball OR "water polo" OR "weight lifting" OR wrestling OR triathlete OR pentathlete) OR

"ilona maher" OR (raygun NEAR (breaking OR breakdancing OR australia)) OR ("muffin man" OR  NEAR (norway OR norweigan OR swimmer OR swimming)) OR ("simone biles" NEAR (twisties OR gymnastics)) OR ("pommel horse" OR "stephen nedoroscik") OR "armand duplantis" OR "yusuf dikec" OR ("korean selfie" NEAR (medal OR medalist OR medalists)) OR "imane khelif" OR "katie ledecky" OR "noah lyles" OR "opening ceremonies" OR "opening ceremony" OR (seine NEAR ("e coli" OR ecoli))

)

NOT ("percy jackson" OR percyjackson OR hercules OR mythology OR mythological)

Notes: Facebook profiles featured include Olympics, NBC Olympics, CBC Olympics, Special Olympics. The official Olympics YouTube channel is also included.

Official Olympic social handles pulled from here, Summer Olympics sport list pulled from here.
Olympic language inclusions prioritized based on languages of countries by medal count.

Sample list of “trending topics” keywords pulled from targeted search against trending Olympic topics, with the expectation of expanding this section in particular if setting up ongoing monitoring.

Percy Jackson exclusions due to uncontrollable nerdiness.

Wow this one’s awesome, i thought i was the only one going bonkers with the query 😜

You might just want to get rid of the OR which will throw an error ("muffin man" OR  NEAR (norway OR norweigan OR swimmer OR swimming)). Also any reason why you did not include hashtags in the query?

("Olympic Games 2024" OR "Paris 2024" OR "Olympics" OR "Games" OR "Athletics" OR "Sports" OR "Track and field" OR “Gymnastics” OR "Medals") AND ("International Olympic Committee" OR "IOC" OR "Team Canada" OR "France National Team" OR "TeamUSA”) AND (lang:fr) AND (hashtag:#Olympics2024 OR hashtag:#Paris2024 OR hashtag:#OlympicGames OR hashtag:#RoadToParis OR hashtag:#OlympicSpirit OR hashtag:#TeamUSA OR #TeamCanada OR hashtag:#TeamFrance OR hashtag:#OlympicAthletes)

Hey Cristina, you might want to incorporate the social handles of Olympics from sources like twitter, facebook etc to get more conversations while also experimenting with the NEAR function vs the AND for a broader set of mentions :)

🏄🏿🚣🏻🏋🏼

)

Knowing that we can use !!Color Commentary!! to add annotations / comments to queries is going to be borderline lifechanging for me - can’t believe I didn’t know that until now!

I have to watch the recording later because I was in meetings but this little tidbit sound awesome!

Hey Cristina, you might want to incorporate the social handles of Olympics from sources like twitter, facebook etc to get more conversations while also experimenting with the NEAR function vs the AND for a broader set of mentions :)

Appreciate the advice! I’ll make sure to include the Olympics' social media handles from Twitter, Facebook, and other sources. Good call on the NEAR function compared to the AND operator to expand the range of mentions. Thanks for the helpful tips! 🌟

First of all, thank you all for sharing your awesome searches and feedback! It has been absolutely amazing to see you all putting in the work and coming up with beautifully creative searches 💪

I just wanted to post in here that for anyone who wasn’t able to make it to the live workshops (or if you just need a refresher on any of the material covered), we have a recap post here where you can watch the videos of both the Americas and APAC workshops (well, you will be able to watch the APAC workshop there once it’s exported and uploaded):

Thank you to all who joined for your insightful questions and creating an excellent learning experience for everyone involved! Keep those searches and critiques flowing - next week we’ll learn how to use the base you’ve created for a crisis monitoring use case! 🏅

Comment