Podcast

Episode 5: From Tools to Tactics: Exploring PR's Transformation with Meltwater and AI

Episode 5: From Tools to Tactics: Exploring PR's Transformation with Meltwater and AI
Userlevel 3

mCommunity regulars will likely recognize UPLIFT group leader, mChampion, and mCommunity MVP @DEClarke as the guest in Episode 5 of the Expert Exchange Podcast, “From Tools to Tactics: Exploring PR’s Transformation with Meltwater and AI.”

In this conversation, David Clarke, Deputy Press Secretary with the NYC Department of Education, discusses his experience with Meltwater and the changes he has observed over the years. He highlights the improvements in Meltwater's database, support, and responsiveness that have made it easier for him to do his job.

David also praises mCommunity and mAcademy’s valuable resources and networking opportunities. He emphasizes the power of connecting with professionals in the field and the benefits of sharing expertise and ideas. The conversation delves into the evolution of PR and communications, the specialization of roles, and the importance of AI in the industry. David encourages those starting in the field to leverage their innate skills in social media and to embrace AI tools to enhance their work.

Takeaways

• Meltwater has significantly improved its database, support, and responsiveness, making it easier for users to do their jobs.

• The Meltwater Community and mAcademy provide valuable resources, networking opportunities, and training to enhance professional growth.

• PR and communications have evolved, with a greater emphasis on social media, marketing, and AI.

• Specialization is becoming more important in the field, and professionals need to adapt and embrace new technologies like AI.

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +27

This is so exciting! Thank you for letting me be part of this @DinoDelic!

Userlevel 3

This is so exciting! Thank you for letting me be part of this @DinoDelic!

I’m the one who should be thanking YOU! We need to have you back for an encore! 

Userlevel 6
Badge +27

This is so exciting! Thank you for letting me be part of this @DinoDelic!

I’m the one who should be thanking YOU! We need to have you back for an encore! 

I’d be happy to chat with again, @DinoDelic!

Userlevel 7
Badge +28

Great job @DEClarke !

Comment