Skip to main content
Podcast

Episode 11: Authentic Communication in the Modern Age with Linda Descano

• 3 June 2024
  • 0 Replies
Episode 11: Authentic Communication in the Modern Age with Linda Descano

In today’s episode of the Expert Exchange podcast, I sit down with Linda Descano, Executive Vice President at Havas Red, as she opens up about her career story as well as the larger stories shaping our industry. Join Linda on her journey from an ambitious 23-year-old interviewing CEOs to her role today: a seasoned professional in the agency world.

Linda shares her insights about the dramatic changes in the industry over the past few years, and the challenges faces by companies today. From navigating polarized topics like DEI and sustainability to managing vast amounts of data, Linda brings her perspective and actionable advice on many of the questions on the minds of Communication professionals around the world.

Linda’s warmth and wisdom made her a joy to talk to, and I’m sure you’ll enjoy her story just as much as I did. Give it a watch for insights, tips, and Linda’s answer to the question: “What makes a great life?”

Takeaways

• Resilience and a willingness to take risks are key to success.
  • Building client relationships is all about creating a space where they can be vulnerable and open to constructive feedback.
  • Companies must always prioritize authentic communication.
  • Creativity is key when working with established brands and navigating legacy infrastructure.

Replies

Reply|Replies

Comment