Skip to main content
Leaderboard Update

🔥 mOlympians Week 4 Wrap Up!

• 6 September 2024
  • 6 Replies
🔥 mOlympians Week 4 Wrap Up!

I’m a little bit sad that this will be the last weekly mOlympians Wrap Up that I write for this competition 🥹 It’s been amazing watching you all take this amazing learning journey and create such memorable dashboards with inventive and exciting themes. It’s also been truly inspirational watching you all learn from and help each other along the way.

As we go into the final-final stretch, here are the top 10 point-earners from July 30th to today:

1. @Inge (11,520)
  2. @Maria Dehne  (11,345)
  3. @Cristina Mendes (10,265)
  4. @Suman Chanda (7,970)
  5. @DEClarke (6.025)
  6. @AKB Media (5,080)
  7. @LRobinson (3,280)
  8. @Will Swope (1,850)
  9. @amecham (1,560)
  10. @AVO ISBA (1,465)

As always, you can view the full leaderboard for the most recent scores. We’ll finalize the scores next week and share prizes and other updates in our Closing Ceremonies!

Keep in mind that while these points totals are up to date, you will still need to have completed at least one of the assessment quizzes in mAcademy. Earning at least one of these credentials will serve as your entry into the competition. 

Have an amazing weekend and be proud of all you’ve accomplished so far! See you Monday 💫

Go teams go! What a journey it’s been! 

Can’t believe we’re already wrapping up! This competition just flew by 🙂 Congrats to everyone and especially those top 3 - those are crazy high scores!! 

Can’t believe we’re already wrapping up! This competition just flew by 🙂 Congrats to everyone and especially those top 3 - those are crazy high scores!! 

Yeah its quiet impossible to catch up with the top 3 scorers, i don’t know how but they just keep the scoreboard rolling 😅

Hey @Jacinda Espinosa isn’t this the final leader board? i thought the competition was over on the 6th and kinda took a step back to chill for a bit 🤔  hahaha

Hey @Suman Chanda - it was almost final but not quite - the competition ended at 11:59pm UTC on September 6 and I ran the leaderboard a bit before then. I will get final points totals up later today - I won’t keep y’all in too much suspense, but we do need to make sure everything is checked and finalized before we announce prizes 🙏

Woot woot! Great job everyone!!!🤗

Comment