Skip to main content
Leaderboard Update

🔥 mOlympians Week 2 Wrap Up

🔥 mOlympians Week 2 Wrap Up

Wow 🤩 you all made this another amazing week in mCommunity! Thank you to everyone who registered for and/or attended our Week 2 workshop: Monitoring a Brand Crisis - over 200 live attendees joined us for the workshop, but even more of you registered and by now have hopefully watched the recording to get the learning (including some awesome actionable advice from @kaleecummings)!

But I know the real reason a lot of you are here - this week’s leaderboard! These are our top 10 competitors so far in the competition from July 30 up to this morning:

1. @Maria Dehne (5,000 points)
  2. @Inge (4,950 points)
  3. @Cristina Mendes (3,475 points)
  4. @DEClarke (2,980 points)
  5. @AKB Media (2,140 points)
  6. @LRobinson (1,810 points)
  7. @Suman Chanda (1,705 points)
  8. @Will Swope (1,145 points)
  9. @AVO ISBA (885 points)
  10. @mjandersen (845 points)

If you don’t see your name here, head over and take a look at the spreadsheet view of the full leaderboard. This includes all members with any points awarded between July 30 and today, but keep in mind you’ll need to complete at least one of the mOlympian assessment quizzes before 11:59 PM UTC on Friday, September 6 to be eligible to win. 

The spreadsheet will be updated on Monday to reflect accurate point totals for this week, and I will of course continue to share updates throughout the competition! You can also keep an eye on the weekly leaderboard to stay fully up to date on points (this will only display the current week’s point totals, so you’ll need to take both that and the spreadsheet into consideration when estimating your standing).

I’ll leave you with this quote from nine-time Olympic track and field gold medalist Carl Lewis:

“It’s all about the journey, not the outcome.” – Carl Lewis

Keep up the great work, #mOlympians! See you Monday 🔥

Go teams go!

::Panicking and Sweating:: I’ve slipped to 4th!!! OH NO!!!

The engagement on this competition is incredible, and it’s definitely making the competition tight! I love to see it! Keep up the great work everyone!

Waaaooozaaa!!!! What is going on @Inge  and @LRobinson just swooped in with those incredible scores. I kept going but guess didn’t do enough, i slipped to 7th 😭 @DEClarke 

Can one of you please share the secret sauce for the speed and this incredible success 🙏🏼 😆

Waaaooozaaa!!!! What is going on @Inge  and @LRobinson just swooped in with those incredible scores. I kept going but guess didn’t do enough, i slipped to 7th 😭 @DEClarke 

Can one of you please share the secret sauce for the speed and this incredible success 🙏🏼 😆

Unsure! It’s half fervent work on mAcademy/mCommunity and half closing my eyes and hoping for the best 😂

Woohoo! Great job, everyone! I have my work cut out for me. Keep up the challenges! 

@Suman Chanda - in case you missed the advice I gave @Inge in this week’s playbook, I’ll share it again here: 

The biggest piece of advice I can offer is to keep in mind that completing mAcademy courses are worth 100 points each, so you can rack up a ton of points quickly by taking (or finishing, if they’re already in progress) any trainings that catch your eye! For example, after finishing today’s workshop if you can’t get enough crisis management, you can try out the courses Crisis & Risk Management with Meltwater or Creating Boolean for Crisis & Risk Managementor if you want to get a jump on next week’s objectives you can check out Creating Dashboards with Meltwater

Your overall mCommunity activity contributes to your numbers as well (in case that’s not obvious). We don’t encourage spam, but if you feel like starting a discussion, asking a question, upvoting your colleagues, etc. - go for it! For more information on mCommunity activity points, check out the breakdown in this post about the mChampions superuser program:

I hope this helps you take your mCommunity Athleticism to the next level 🏋️️ 

@Suman Chanda - in case you missed the advice I gave @Inge in this week’s playbook, I’ll share it again here: 

The biggest piece of advice I can offer is to keep in mind that completing mAcademy courses are worth 100 points each, so you can rack up a ton of points quickly by taking (or finishing, if they’re already in progress) any trainings that catch your eye! For example, after finishing today’s workshop if you can’t get enough crisis management, you can try out the courses Crisis & Risk Management with Meltwater or Creating Boolean for Crisis & Risk Managementor if you want to get a jump on next week’s objectives you can check out Creating Dashboards with Meltwater

Your overall mCommunity activity contributes to your numbers as well (in case that’s not obvious). We don’t encourage spam, but if you feel like starting a discussion, asking a question, upvoting your colleagues, etc. - go for it! For more information on mCommunity activity points, check out the breakdown in this post about the mChampions superuser program:

@Suman Chanda, I was going to offer the same advice that @Jacinda Espinosa did.

First, complete as many of the webinar trainings as you can. This advice doesn’t help me in this specific moment because I have been completing the webinars as they launch, so there’s only been a small number I have been able to complete for this challenge.

Second, create posts in various communities. Authoring a post gives a big boost. :) 

Competition is heating up!! 🔥🔥🔥

Unrelated random question - how do you get GIFs in here?! 

@Inge asking the real questions! You can add gifs in a couple of different ways: 

• if you have a gif saved to your device, you can use the picture tool in the WYSIWYG editor (the little square with mountains) to upload it 
  • If you want to embed a gif from GIPHY or Tenor, you can use the kebab menu in the WYSIWYG editor and select Embed media. Then copy and paste the URL for the image (don’t use the embed code or the “sharable URL” - just copy and paste what’s in the nav bar) and click Add

https://giphy.com/gifs/water-unexpected-testing-qIrl3u6cG77mE

Hmm testing 1, 2, 3? Now let me Google what WYSIWYG stands for. 🤔

Waaaooozaaa!!!! What is going on @Inge  and @LRobinson just swooped in with those incredible scores. I kept going but guess didn’t do enough, i slipped to 7th 😭 @DEClarke 

I'm very grateful it was a quiet week at work too + my manager is fully aware and supportive of my Crocs mission 😆

Testing testing….

Testing testing….

This is too cute 😂

@Suman Chanda - in case you missed the advice I gave @Inge in this week’s playbook, I’ll share it again here: 

Thank you @Jacinda Espinosa this is absolutely gold, you all are very kind and helpful, love the mCommunity :)

I'm very grateful it was a quiet week at work too + my manager is fully aware and supportive of my Crocs mission 😆

That is awesome @Inge ! I am sure you will accomplish the mission by leaps and bounds 🥇

@Suman Chanda, I was going to offer the same advice that @Jacinda Espinosa did.

First, complete as many of the webinar trainings as you can. This advice doesn’t help me in this specific moment because I have been completing the webinars as they launch, so there’s only been a small number I have been able to complete for this challenge.

Second, create posts in various communities. Authoring a post gives a big boost. :) 

Thanks @DEClarke ! Your suggestions and ideas have been really helpful 🙂 I have a roller coaster week ahead but will try to find time and do as much!

Way to go team! It’s fantastic to see all the engagement and collaboration over the past couple of weeks. 🌟

Testing testing….

YAY! :)

Loving the GIFs!

::Panicking and Sweating:: I’ve slipped to 4th!!! OH NO!!!

The engagement on this competition is incredible, and it’s definitely making the competition tight! I love to see it! Keep up the great work everyone!

Being in 4th place just means you’re in the mix of an exciting competition! There’s plenty of time to climb back up! 🏆🙌

I agree with @DEClarke - this particular challenge/competition is a bit harder to advance in, if you’ve already taken several/most of the trainings/academy courses. But still learning along the way, which is always a win in its own right. 

But still learning along the way, which is always a win in its own right. 

Absolutely, @Maria Dehne!

Incredible work! Way to go to the top 10!!

Comment