Group Introductions!

• 15 April 2024
  • 1 Reply
Group Introductions!
Userlevel 5

Hello and a warm welcome to the Singapore Chapter User Group for PR, Communication, and Marketing Professionals!

We are thrilled to have you join our community of like-minded professionals who believe in sharing information, learning from each other's experiences, and building solid relationships that can help us grow in our careers. Our group is a place where we can all benefit from the collective knowledge and insights of our peers through collaboration and engagement.

As members of this group, we strongly encourage you to share information about your background, interests, and areas of expertise. This will enable others in the group to connect with you and explore potential opportunities for future projects or challenges.

Whether you are a seasoned veteran or just starting out in your career, we invite you to join us and become a part of this vibrant community. Let's connect, learn, and grow together!

We are also excited to announce that we will be hosting monthly/quarterly meetups led by our members. If you're interested in leading a session or hosting a meeting, please PM me.

Please note that our group is strictly for sharing knowledge and networking. No selling or marketing of any kind will be permitted, even by Meltwater.

Lastly, we'd love to hear from you! Please comment below with who you are, what you do, topics you're interested in, and your favorite restaurant in Singapore. Let's start the conversation 🙂

1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

@Zach_Lepard So thrilled to finally have the Singapore chapter! Looking forward to co-learn with others in the group.

I am Vishakha, an aspiring PR professional and brand strategist working in the tech industry. I would love to learn more about all things PR, comms and marketing with this group. Favourite restaurant, that’s a difficult one; but I like this place called Genius Central, good place to grab some bites and get work done!

Comment