Skip to main content

🎞️ Watch: Mastering Crisis Management with Aurora Meyer, APR

• 29 February 2024
  • 3 Replies
🎞️ Watch: Mastering Crisis Management with Aurora Meyer, APR

If you missed the live session, don’t worry!

Yesterday, February 27th, mCommunity hosted an Expert Exchange discussion on Mastering Crisis Management & Learning Actionable Evaluation Techniques with Aurora Meyer, APR of Columbia Public Schools. 

Some highlights included: 

• Four key components of an after-action report.
  • Ground rules for conducting an effective and constructive after-action report.
  • How to gain maximum value from the process and ultimately from your team.
  • Walk through an effective after-action report.

If you weren’t able to make it, or if you need to watch it again to take in all the amazing insights Aurora shared, we’ve got you covered! Watch the recording right here!

Do you have follow up questions for Aurora? Thoughts on any of the insights that were shared? Sound off in the comments! 👇

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hey all - just following up here to share the post-crisis audit template that Aurora discussed during the session. I’ve attached the PDF to this post, so take a look 👀

Thank you again @aurorameyer for sharing your time and expertise with mCommunity!

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Looking forward to more enriching discussions like this in the future! Thanks for sharing this.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@nubasian7 - we just so happen to have another great #Expert Exchange coming up tomorrow! This is geared specifically toward the hospitality industries, but trust me when I say that I think anyone in any industry has a lot to gain from Erica’s insights!

Join us if you’re able:

Comment