Skip to main content
Sticky Workshop

📺 Watch: Creating a Brand Search and Daily Digest

• 14 August 2024
  • 5 Replies
📺 Watch: Creating a Brand Search and Daily Digest

If you missed the first Product Workshop of our Meltwater Summer Games, don’t worry- we’ve got you covered! This workshop had it all: advanced Boolean operators, a special guest presenter, and a phenomenal Q&A with our hosts ⭐️ 

Here’s what we learned: 

• 🤖 How to use the AI Search Assistant to help craft a Boolean string that will bring back the results you need
  • 🔎 How to use advanced Boolean operators such as “near” and “title” to further refine our search results 
  • 🗣️️ How to manually edit the sentiment of an article or mention directly in your search results.
  • 📨 How to create a Digest Report to ensure that your search results are delivered right to your inbox 

We also welcomed guest presenter Michael Andersen, who shared his tips and tricks for creating effective boolean searches. Check out the attached files on this post to download a copy of Michael’s deck in case you want to revisit his material 👇 This is not to be missed! 

Watch the recording here: 

Next Steps - aka Get Points!

Once you’ve watched this week’s recording, it’s time to get those points! Here are your post-workshop missions 🎓✨:

• Take this week’s mOlympian Quiz  to earn 100 competition points and grab your limited edition badge
  • Create your own Olympics Brand Boolean Search using what you’ve learned from this week’s workshop, and then copy and paste your Boolean Search into the mOlympians Week 1 Playbook post as a reply.

Best of luck, we’re rooting for you all! 

Don’t Forget to register for next week’s Product Workshop! We will be covering how to set yourself up for success if a crisis does strike.

Thank you for sharing this @Zach_Lepard!

For our clients located in APAC, don’t think I forgot about you! If you weren’t able to make yesterday morning’s Workshop we’ve got you covered 🥇

You can watch the Creating a Brand Search & Digest Report led by Meltwater’s own Catherine Innocenzi below: 

Thanks for sharing the recording! Love the translate option, the reminder about there being no perfect queries, the ‘save as’ option, along with the other helpful and insightful tips and info that came from the Q&A!   

Thanks! I made some notes about trying out NEAR - we have a couple programs that I think we might be able to use the NEAR next to our brand name, hoping it might help.

Thank you for sharing! I missed the workshop, but I’m excited to catch up through this recording. 

Comment