Skip to main content
Leaderboard Update

🔥 mOlympians Week 3 Wrap Up

🔥 mOlympians Week 3 Wrap Up

We’re getting SO CLOSE to medals and closing ceremonies for the 2024 mOlympian Summer Games 😳 Thank you to all who registered for/attended the Week 3 workshop: Building Brand & Campaign Reports. Your dashboards are looking great so far, and it’s great to see you raising visibility and getting those all-important pageviews ✨

The leaderboard is still hotly contested as we go into Week 4 - here are the top 10 point-earners from July 30 to this morning:

1. @Maria Dehne (7,815)
  2. @Inge (7,210)
  3. @Cristina Mendes (5,870)
  4. @Suman Chanda (4,885)
  5. @DEClarke (4,860)
  6. @AKB Media (3,920)
  7. @LRobinson (3,280)
  8. @Will Swope (1,755)
  9. @AVO ISBA (1,455)
  10. @mjandersen (970)

If you didn’t make the top 10, check the full leaderboard spreadsheet. All mCommunity members who have earned any points at all between July 30 and today, but keep in mind that to enter the competition you must complete at least one of the mOlympian assessment quizzes no later than 11:59 PM UTC on Friday, September 6.

For those of us in the US, Monday is a holiday, and I’ll be out of the office, but I will update the spreadsheet on Wednesday to reflect the point counts for this week. 

You can also keep an eye on the weekly leaderboard to stay fully up to date on points (this will only display the current week’s point totals, so you’ll need to take both that and the spreadsheet into consideration when estimating your standing).

As we close the final week of workshops and go into the endgame, I leave you with a quote from 5-time Olympic gold medalist Bonnie Blair to remind you that you’re doing amazing:

“Winning doesn’t always mean being first. Winning means you’re doing better than you’ve ever done before.”

See you Wednesday, mOlympians! 🌟

Thank you! LETS FINISH! 

“Winning doesn’t always mean being first. Winning means you’re doing better than you’ve ever done before.”

LOVE this!  Go teams go! 

YAY! 🥇

This is such a wonderful sentiment and it’s so correct. Thank you sharing it @Jacinda Espinosa!

As we prepare for our closing ceremonies, I just want to thank everyone who participated and gave this event their all. You learned so much, and we all learned so much from you and together. The engagement with this competition was wonderful, and so enriching.

This is such a wonderful sentiment and it’s so correct. Thank you sharing it @Jacinda Espinosa!

As we prepare for our closing ceremonies, I just want to thank everyone who participated and gave this event their all. You learned so much, and we all learned so much from you and together. The engagement with this competition was wonderful, and so enriching.

Final stretch!!! Let’s go! 

I love all the snoop memes!!! Haha very fitting as I did my report on him at the Olympics :) 

This is so so true! 

Final stretch!!! Let’s go! 

Let the countdown begin! 🏅

I love all the snoop memes!!! Haha very fitting as I did my report on him at the Olympics :) 

He's naturally funny. 🤣 Even when he's not trying...

Can we talk about the woman’s face sitting next to Flavor Flav - 🤣

LOL! She looks very annoyed.

LOL! She looks very annoyed.

Haha, agreed!

I feel we could have a whole separate thread with Snoop memes!!!! 

Hey everybody - I just realized I never shared the link to the updated leaderboard 😅 Week 3 totals are in, to see your totals and make any last minute strategy adjustments, check out the spreadsheet here!

Did you think I wouldn’t post another Snoop gif? Think again!

Hey everybody - I just realized I never shared the link to the updated leaderboard 😅 Week 3 totals are in

Thanks so much for the update! 

Hey everybody - I just realized I never shared the link to the updated leaderboard 😅 Week 3 totals are in, to see your totals and make any last minute strategy adjustments, check out the spreadsheet here!

Thank you @Jacinda Espinosa !

Thank you! 🌟

Comment