Skip to main content
Leaderboard Update

🔥 mOlympians Week 1 Wrap Up

🔥 mOlympians Week 1 Wrap Up

Welcome to the Week 1 Wrap Up!

The Olympic Spirit was ALIVE in mCommunity this week 🙌 Shoutout to @AKB Media, @DEClarke, @aialavarta, @Mark Baucom, @Maria Dehne, @Suman Chanda, @mjandersen, @EmmaMazerall, @Cristina Mendes, @Shannon Schaefer, @zgrace, @AVO ISBA, and @Will Swope for sharing your boolean and feedback with the community and helping create the most epic brand search ever!

A very special thank you as well to @mjandersen for sharing your tips and tricks in our Week 1 workshop​​​ for the Americas time zones 🙏

And now, of course I will bring you the leaderboard update as we head into the weekend and next week’s challenge:

1. @Maria Dehne (3,015 points)
  2. @Cristina Mendes (2,155 points)
  3. @DEClarke (2,000 points)
  4. @AKB Media (1,840 points)
  5. @Suman Chanda (1,030 points)
  6. @AVO ISBA (865 points)
  7. @LRobinson (830 points)
  8. @Regul8 (765 points)
  9. @Will Swope (760 points)
  10. @Mark Baucom (435 points)

If you don’t see yourself here in the top 10, don’t despair! There is also a spreadsheet view available with the full leaderboard, including all members with any points awarded between July 30 and today, and with three more weeks and the epic final challenge still to go, this is very much anyone’s game!

Keep up the amazing work #mOlympians - we can’t wait to see what happens next! 👀

​​​​​

Such a great first week all!!!

Woo hoo! It was a fantastic start and can’t wait for the upcoming weeks. 🏆

YAY! It's amazing to see so many community members jumping into this challenge! Can't wait for the next one! 🏆

Go team go! 

Woohooo! Love the participation and all I’ve been learning! 

I’ve never been so motivated to upgrade and improve my Meltwater skills! 😀

I’ve never been so motivated to upgrade and improve my Meltwater skills! 😀

I adore this!!! Probably because I feel similarly. I want a pair of those Meltwater Crocs so bad, and I’m very motivated to earn a pair. LoL!!!

Go team go! 

Your lead is definitely motivating people to be super active. I love it!

Go team go! 

Your lead is definitely motivating people to be super active. I love it!

Thank you, and same!

Comment