Skip to main content

mOlympians: Final Updates Are Coming Soon!

• 9 September 2024
  • 8 Replies
mOlympians: Final Updates Are Coming Soon!

Hey everyone - I wanted to drop a quick note here, since we don’t expect to have the final winners announced today, and I know you’re all dying to know! Full disclosure: this is a new event format for us, and the response and participation that it generated are absolutely unprecedented, which is absolutely amazing! As a result, we’re being extra mindful when it comes to awarding prizes.

We want to make sure we recognize as many of you as possible for the incredible work you’ve done over the past month, because y’all have seriously gone above and beyond and it’s been nothing short of inspiring to see!

We expect to have the final results in the next few days, so please watch this space for final announcements and Closing Ceremonies. I am so excited to finally share the results of your hard work with everyone here 🌟

Thanks for everyone’s efforts! 

Very mindful, very demure in all our efforts 

We come to work not like the other girls. We do the challenges. Very mindful, very demure, very cutesy. 

It was an amazing experience and 100% agree kudos to everyone's efforts and enthusiasm 🤘🏻in making this competition so exciting!

This was so helpful and fun! I was a little quiet last week because of work travel, but I learned so much! Thank you to all of the wonderful thought leaders who dived into this event!

The engagement on this was INCREDIBLE! So inspiring to see. i definitely understand why you need some extra time to actually determine the winners. Great work was done by everyone. Cheers to all! Whether we get those Crocs or not, WE ALL WON!!!

Whether we get those Crocs or not, WE ALL WON!!!

Love this, agreed! 

Comment