Skip to main content

mOlympians | Canada's 2024 Olympics Journey: Brand Report 🍁

Hello mCommunity! ✌️ I’ve put together a brand report on Canada’s 2024 Olympics journey. I played around with the Brand Template a bit to better fit my dashboard style - Just hit the PDF attachment or check out the link at the bottom. 

https://app.meltwater.com/report/scheduled-export/download.html?reportid=dJcAELLt9ewdmtmC8VBdkZQM&format=pdf&title=&lang=en

I’d love to hear what you think, so drop me your feedback. Cheers! 🥇🥈🥉

Interesting that sentiment was still very positive even with the scandal/controversy. I really like your final considerations page. I tend to do something very similar in reports but try to fill the page with too many words when I can make the point with shorter sentences. I like the image and the bottom and I think I might try that!

Great job!

Awesome Report, not just because it was Canadian Focused. I also thought the Final Considerations was a nice touch.

This report looks great. Question: Did you filter for Canadian Women’s sports to create that theme or did it occur naturally?

Interesting that sentiment was still very positive even with the scandal/controversy. I really like your final considerations page. I tend to do something very similar in reports but try to fill the page with too many words when I can make the point with shorter sentences. I like the image and the bottom and I think I might try that!

Thanks for the insight! 🙂 It’s fascinating how positivity can shine through even in controversy. The medal count definitely had a bigger impact than the soccer scandal. I’m glad you liked the final considerations page and the image at the bottom - t added a nice ‘Canada, eh’ touch to the presentation. hehe 🍁

Awesome Report, not just because it was Canadian Focused. I also thought the Final Considerations was a nice touch.

Thanks, @kelly.bebenek. Of course, Canada had to make an appearance. 😀 The Final Considerations section is something I always try to make special, so I’m happy you liked it!

This report looks great. Question: Did you filter for Canadian Women’s sports to create that theme or did it occur naturally?

Thanks @DEClarke. I’m glad you liked the report! I didn’t filter for Canadian Women’s sports specifically; the theme just emerged naturally as I put it together. 💁

Great job!

Thank you :)

Hello mCommunity! ✌️ I’ve put together a brand report on Canada’s 2024 Olympics journey. I played around with the Brand Template a bit to better fit my dashboard style - Just hit the PDF attachment or check out the link at the bottom. 

https://app.meltwater.com/report/scheduled-export/download.html?reportid=dJcAELLt9ewdmtmC8VBdkZQM&format=pdf&title=&lang=en

Love your graphics! Great work!

Thank you!

Impressive! Love the graphics! I really appreciate the insights you've provided on the Canadian olympics and the sentiment analysis. Excellent work!

Appreciate your feedback 🙂 Thank you! 

Impressive! Love the graphics! I really appreciate the insights you've provided on the Canadian olympics and the sentiment analysis. Excellent work!

Thank you! I’m happy you enjoyed the graphics and insights. Canada’s performance in the Olympics was impressive. It’s great to see our athletes shine on the global stage! 🏆

Thanks everyone for the insightful comments. I’m tagging some of the brilliant folks here to check out my report. I’d love to hear your feedback! @Inge @amecham 

Great report! And love how positive the coverage was for Canada. Even though there was some negative, it’s overwhelmingly positive. It would be interesting to see how that compares with other countries. Australia, for example, probably had a lot more negative sentiment, and I think that @Inge’s report does a good job showing that! Would be interesting to compare both of yours :) 

Would be interesting to compare both of yours 

I agree, would be interesting! 

Great report! And love how positive the coverage was for Canada. Even though there was some negative, it’s overwhelmingly positive. It would be interesting to see how that compares with other countries. Australia, for example, probably had a lot more negative sentiment, and I think that @Inge’s report does a good job showing that! Would be interesting to compare both of yours :) 

Thanks for your feedback! 😀 I'm glad you liked the positive stats for Canada. I agree it would be cool to compare that with how Australia’s been covered—sounds like @Inge's report has some great details! I’ll definitely check it out and see how the two stack up. Great idea! 💡

Great work @Cristina Mendes !!! Love the cover image and the visual at the end of the report. Good and uplifting story-telling too. It is interesting to see the similarities between Canada & Australia - both achieving record Olympics in terms of medal count & both with some controversy yet overall positive coverage. The Olympic spirit holds strong!  

Great work @Cristina Mendes !!! Love the cover image and the visual at the end of the report. Good and uplifting story-telling too. It is interesting to see the similarities between Canada & Australia - both achieving record Olympics in terms of medal count & both with some controversy yet overall positive coverage. The Olympic spirit holds strong!  

Thanks for the feedback! 🙂 I’m glad you liked the cover and visuals. You're right - Canada and Australia have had such standout Olympic moments! 

Comment