Skip to main content

mOlympian Paris 2024 Brand Report

• 27 August 2024
  • 7 Replies

I probably watched more of the Olympics than the average viewer and I was curious about whether news back here in the states impacted the amount of coverage. My search and dashboard showed a drop in media mentions during the second half of the games. My real job needs me to focus on other dashboards, reports and projects this week, but if I were the coms manager of USOC, NBC Sports or the IOC, I would want to go back and do a few other searches to see if coverage of the 2024 Presidential Race increased as coverage of the Olympics decreased. My dashboard got me very curious about that question and to also do a closer news vs. social breakdown on games. It seems news coverage was a lot more positive in my search than the discussion around some of the controversies (opening ceremonies, women’s boxing and yes… Canada soccer) felt on social. #meltwatercommunity #mOlympian2024

https://app.meltwater.com/report/scheduled-export/download.html?reportid=BrZK2kcUqLThJYRPDEEB7m8a&format=pdf&title=&lang=en

Great work @Will Swope!

WOW! So fast 🤩 I love the insights you’ve shared here about the US election and your sentiment analysis. Great work 🙌

This is awesome, love the lay-out and analysis - some great insights. Setting the bar high!!

Great work, @Will Swope 🥇

WOW! So fast 🤩 I love the insights you’ve shared here about the US election and your sentiment analysis. Great work 🙌

Thank you! It’s been a busy week and taking a moment on here to see the great solutions and dashboards and to get some ideas for projects that are quickly coming up in September and October. How is it almost Labor Day already? 

This is awesome, love the lay-out and analysis - some great insights. Setting the bar high!!

Thank you! I’m very curious to see how others tackle the assignment. I use these reports and dashboards a lot to communicate trends to stakeholders. I feel though that sometimes I can get in a rut and hoping to get some ideas to freshen up my reports through the great ideas that I often find in this community.

Great job!

Comment