Skip to main content

mCommunity Brand Report - Week 3 Olympics

• 28 August 2024
  • 8 Replies

Hello! 

Here’s my try at the brand report. I was the one (muhahaha😎) who asked about duplicating widgets to filter into different language categories, so I did keep that in this report for Top Publications by Editorial Search section.

Here she is: 

Check out this Meltwater report!

Report link:https://app.meltwater.com/report/public/Jf7kanZzCLRdGL7zPE2LcZjp 

Password:
olympics2024 

Fantastic work!!!! Very impressed!

Fantastic work!!!! Very impressed!

Thank you! I don’t think I’ll actually utilize different language breakdowns but it’s nice to know we can sort of filter off some of the data that will be pertinent to our stakeholders. 

@AKB Media, you had me with the Women’s Rugby photo highlighting the powerhouse that is team USA!

Your report is so interesting. I really enjoy the breakdown of English media vs. French media. That was wonderfully creative of you.

@AKB Media, you had me with the Women’s Rugby photo highlighting the powerhouse that is team USA!

Your report is so interesting. I really enjoy the breakdown of English media vs. French media. That was wonderfully creative of you.

Thanks DE - And thanks for asking that question in the Zoom - I appreciate the support! Looking forward to checking out your dashboard.

Great work!

GREAT WORK! 🏆

Fantastic report @AKB Media simple yet effective i would day!

Fantastic report @AKB Media simple yet effective i would day!

Thank you Suman! Practicing is really helping!

Comment