Newsfeeds: New UX Improvements

Related products: Newsfeed
Newsfeeds: New UX Improvements

We're thrilled to announce some updates to our newsfeeds that are sure to enhance your user experience. We've been making some light UX changes to give our newsfeeds a fresh, modern look and feel.

What's New?

• Sleeker Design: We've given our newsfeeds a makeover to bring them in line with the overall aesthetics of Meltwater. The updated design is sleeker, more modern, and seamlessly integrates with the rest of the app.
  • Improved Performance: Not only do our newsfeeds look better, but the feature in our app also performs a bit better. We've optimized the feature to ensure it’s faster and more responsive, making it easier for you to access and edit your newsfeeds as you wish. 
  • Enhanced Usability: Our goal with these changes is to make our newsfeeds more intuitive and user-friendly. We want you to spend less time navigating through the app and more time discovering valuable insights.

How to Get Started:

Curious to see the changes for yourself? Head over to our detailed help article here for a step-by-step walkthrough of the updated workflow.

We're confident that these improvements will make your newsfeed experience more enjoyable and productive than ever before. As always, we value your feedback, so please don't hesitate to share your questions or suggestions!

Great improvements! Thanks for sharing. 🎉

This is a wonderful improvement. 

yay, love it!

The changes to newsfeeds have caused havoc to the two newsfeeds we maintain on US and UK websites.  We were off line for 12 days before we could get these back under control.  The problems started on 1st April (no coincidence surely?) but no announcement was made until 4th April on this page. And when it did appear, the information was about stylistic changes, not technical ones.  The new interface is not an improvement from the end-user standpoint.  No notification of these changes was sent out in advance to clients.  I know we are far from the only company which has had serious problems because of these changes.  This is not what we expect from Meltwater having been customers for many years. It took three (!) zoom sessions over a number of days with a Meltwater engineer in the US to get this back under our control and it is still not stable. Needless to say, the chat bot and the online advisers I was referred to - three of them - were not able to help.  It was only when we finally got to speak to a real technical person that we began to make progress.   For goodness sake, next time the developers want to change things, please tell the clients what is going on and when to expect changes.   You might learn some things by talking to people who actually have to use the system for business objectives.

Hi @Andrew Craig - thank you so much for this feedback. I’ve passed it along to our Newsfeeds product manager, @maricela.rios. We take this feedback very seriously, and we’ll respond as soon as we’re able.

Hi @Andrew Craig - As the product manager for Newsfeeds, I genuinely appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and concerns with us. We're truly sorry for the disruption caused by recent changes to our newsfeeds. We understand the frustration and inconvenience this has caused you and your team. We apologize for any confusion surrounding the communication of these changes and acknowledge the need for clearer notifications in the future. Dick Clark from our support team will be in contact shortly to address any remaining instability but you can also feel free to reach out to me directly to chat if you’d like to maricela.rios@meltwater.com