Skip to main content

Eagle-eyed users may have noticed the new Platform Assistant button at the top of the screen in the Meltwater platform:

AD_4nXeUneAiamo-JTC6MQ7R3HAnpLopnX4kMCmj6ccxKvpaRFna9RDVmr0qq6OaIxpfaEHE8LVVhIJBqvBsLqPonn58G9-ZYhBx-MqaMcL-cdRdKX-GY2zCgZW46WjoeVdmKDGeAXC1SutihsYiVmmKEnRLY0M2?key=lpOx5r1hP_nVsy_4zW8_bw

This is our new LLM-powered Assistant trained on Meltwater’s internal systems and knowledge base. Use it to answer common questions about your account, searches, or simply ask it to to help with select tasks, such as:

• How far back can I search in Meltwater?
  • Help me measure the impact of this article: (paste URL)
  • How many searches do I have saved in my account?

How does it work?

1. To launch the Platform Assistant, simply click on the button in the app header bar, as seen in the screenshot above.
  2. To start a chat with the Platform Assistant, click the button in the header bar, found above the search bar. The Platform Assistant recommends common starting prompts, which you can copy and paste, or simply ask your own open-ended question to get started
    AD_4nXfRzSzfnSxLYkV5G7K970Ow1e6tD9JM_5G4KgJq5NVcBrgTZ6Y21OnpGWnR47mt1_xfsWQtuWTziKknMC00fQu4GCvGceA0xv27Md0WIjhzjifm9bErgC7Lzh1aYdPJa-BZLquhXP4yDKj98j48D_HOTctV?key=lpOx5r1hP_nVsy_4zW8_bw AD_4nXf5b24t_Yhr5rmBMDf7UPRRsVHNCBWiXF-OR7ruSLfqWmBiXXPKudA1sM5PljfOm4ndjICAAbKCGpFBXBqYC4VfvGb102e9bn6DQ2BAj8brKNmauFyisqRu6q3YPU03cdb1BmEcW33Vr9w8mF3T9UDXZT0?key=lpOx5r1hP_nVsy_4zW8_bw
  3. Your conversation history will be maintained for 24 hours or until you start a new chat.
  4. Today, the Assistant can help you with common tasks, outlined below with suggested example prompts:
    • Details about your account:
      • “Who is my account rep, and how do I contact them?”
      • “How many users are on my account?”
      • “How many searches do I have remaining?”
    • Details about your searches:
      • ​​​​​​​“What searches do I have?”
      • “What are my most recently created searches?”
    • Support details on Meltwater features & products:
      • ​​​​​​​“How far back can I search in Meltwater?
      • “What types of media do you cover?”
      • “How do I use Boolean?”

Notes and Callouts

• We rely on your feedback! Please test the Assistant and give a Thumbs Up 👍 when it’s working, and a Thumbs Down 👎 when it’s not giving you the results you expect. Our product team reads these notes thoroughly and will use the quality feedback you provide to improve the feature. 
  • The Platform Assistant can be launched from Explore, Monitor, Media Relations, Alerts, Content, Automations, and the Account page
  • The Platform Assistant is currently available in English only
  • The Platform Assistant is not connected tot he Explore Search Assistant. We recommend that you use the Platform Assistant to ask general questions about searches in your account, and the Search Assistant to create and refine searches.
Reply|Replies