Meltwater Update

Media Monitoring: Faster Performance with Light-Speed Tagging

Related products: Explore Monitor Analyze - Earned Media Measurement Media Relations Author Segments Measure
Media Monitoring: Faster Performance with Light-Speed Tagging

Tag content in Meltwater, instantly. We're reducing the time spent organizing your content with tags, for continued speediness and ease of use in Media Monitoring!

What is it?

• As part of our continuous efforts to improve speed and performance across the Meltwater app, we’re introducing faster tagging in content streams found in Monitor, Author Segments, Explore, Analyze, and Media Relations.

What's the value?

• Tag content instantly for future monitoring, at the click of a button
  • No more extended loading delay when you save content to a tag
  • Get to the work you need to do faster with less time spent on manual effort

This sounds exciting! Can you share more? When does it launch? The “Engage” section is not included in this? Is/will there be an option of, when you ‘tag’ a post through meltwater, it will automatically tag all comments under that post? I can’t immediately find it in mCommunity, but I think myself/others have asked that question in the past. Thanks! 

hey @Maria Dehne This launched yesterday in Explore for MI. 

Are you referring to this idea:

Engage was not included in this.  I’ve sent your question to the team and will post when I hear back.

@kelly.bebenek -yes! that is what I was referring to- thanks in advance for anything you might hear!