Skip to main content

Feedback Request: Digital Use Case Toolkits

Related products: mCommunity & mAcademy
Feedback Request: Digital Use Case Toolkits

During Summit last year, I heard from multiple clients that they can't believe how powerful Meltwater is and they want to use it more. As a learning professional, I am always obsessed with how to make our customers learn faster and make our learning more applicable so they can utilize our platform easier and enjoy the experience. Not everyone loves a great certification (I know, crazy 🤓), and because of this, we are looking at creating focused, just-in-time toolkits infused with microlearning.

My team is creating Digital Use Case Toolkits for the following use cases:

• Brand Monitoring
  • Industry Monitoring
  • Crisis/Risk
  • Campaign Monitoring
  • Competitive Benchmarking
  • Emerging Trend Monitoring
  • Social Media & Community Management
  • Creator & Influencer Marketing

The goal of these toolkits is to help our customers fully leverage our platform for their specific needs. For instance, if you're aiming to monitor for crises, our toolkit will guide you through setting up your search, configuring alerts, and designing your dashboard.

Check out our prototype >>> Brand Monitoring Use Case 

I would love your input - what do you like, what don't you like, and what else would you need to help you or our customers execute on this? Please share your feedback via comment below, email or DM (click on my photo and message me directly).

Reply|Replies