Skip to main content
Engage Update

Engage: Measure - Post Metrics Breakdown Insight in Social Dashboards + Publish: Post Previews now scale

• 8 August 2024
  • 4 Replies

Measure: Post Metrics Breakdown Insight in Social Dashboards

Track and benchmark performance over time with aggregated totals for post-level metrics. 

This new Insight allows you to compare metrics to the previous comparable reporting period, and is now available for Measure’s cross-channel and social channel-specific overview templates.

Learn more in the Help Center:

Publish: Scaling Post Previews

Now post previews will scale based on a video’s aspect ratio, giving you a more accurate picture of what the actual post will look like. 🙌

Learn more in the Help Center:

Thanks for this update!

Hi! I cannot find these metrics in my Cross-channel overview, and I can’t find the video editor in Publish either. Do you know if these updates roll out at different times in different countries? I’m in Sweden. 😊

Hi @EvelinaAberg - thanks for reaching out! I have reached out to our product team to see why these metrics and the video editor may not be appearing. 

We’ll keep you posted and ensure these are appearing properly for you :) 

Hi @EvelinaAberg ! Happy to help here. The updates should be available and live to all Engage and Measure clients. I will create a support ticket and reach out to you directly so we can troubleshoot why the options are not showing.

Great to see the updates! Looking forward to seeing how these improvements enhance our social media strategy. Thanks @Jacinda Espinosa