A few quality-of-life updates, with large-scale impact for Engage users
What is it?
- LinkedIn Personal Profile Mentions in Publish -
- You can now @ mention LinkedIn Personal profiles when drafting and scheduling content in Publish.
- Please note: this functionality requires a new authentication token, meaning that you must disconnect and reconnect your LinkedIn page on the social connections tab before ANY LinkedIn mentions will work
- Reorder Attached Media per Channel -
- You are now able to reorder attached media assets at the individual channel level, when drafting and scheduling content in Publish, just like in General Compose.
- Lifetime Facebook Connections -
- Facebook page connections have updated to never expire when connected to the Owned Connections page!
What’s the value?
- Save time, and work more efficiently
- Reach more people, promote more engagement, and enhance your storytelling on LinkedIn by tagging individuals who follow your page
- Eliminate interruptions with Facebook connections that never expire
Learn more in the Help Center
- Get Started with Meltwater Engage
- How to Connect your Social Media Profiles to Meltwater Engage
- How to remove connected Social Profiles from Engage
- How to Create a New Social Post in Publish