Publishing Instagram stories without a mobile app! View and action Facebook mentions right in Conversations!
What is it?
Instagram Story Publishing:
- Instagram now allows for the Publishing of stories directly from the web! This means users can draft, schedule, and publish Instagram stories directly within Meltwater, without needing to use the Engage mobile app!
- Facebook 3rd party mentions will now appear in Conversations, where users can view and take action where their brand is mentioned, even if the mention was not on their owned page.
What's the value?
Instagram Story Publishing
- Save time - Eliminate the need to publish Instagram stories through the mobile notifications flow. You can schedule your content in advance and trust that it will get published, no further steps needed.
- Stay relevant and further your brand’s reach by meeting your fans across the post types they watch and engage with most - Instagram stories.
- 🧑 As Facebook pushes users to a New Page Experience, more fans are using 3rd party mentions to reach brands in lieu of the legacy visitor post. Using Conversations, users can now view and action messages where their brand is mentioned, even if the mention was not on their owned page.
- Capturing @ mentions ensures brands don’t miss important brand experiences and can either capitalize or protect against opportunities and issues.
Learn more in the Help Center:
- How to Schedule Instagram Stories via Web Only
- How to Schedule Instagram Stories and Carousels in Engage via Web + Mobile App
- Manage Your Social Posts with Engage Conversations