Engage AMA Follow-Up Questions / Discussion 💬

Engage AMA Follow-Up Questions / Discussion 💬

First of all, I’d love to give a huge thank you to everyone who attended today’s Live AMA on the new Engage Experience! It was amazing connecting with you all, hearing your thoughts, and answering your questions. 

We invite you to use this thread to share any of your questions that we didn’t address, or you didn’t think of before. We’ll tag in @tarynjoiner and @Nate Pallen and try to get answers for anything that might still be on your mind. 💭

We’d also love to hear what you thought of the event - this was our first ever Product AMA, and while we had an amazing time, it’s more important that y’all got something out of it. If you have any feedback to share on the new features or on the AMA event itself, you can share it here in this thread or DM me if you’d like to keep it confidential!

Thanks again for a great event! 🙌 We look forward to speaking with you all even more in the future 🕺

I really appreciated this event. It was nice to not only learn about new features, but become aware of others I didn’t realize were a thing. I liked that we could submit questions beforehand, but also liked that we could submit them in the moment as demos were occurring. I personally would definitely attend future AMAs. Thanks!