Skip to main content

Didn’t make it to Summit? Want to relive the magic? Join us for an engaging fireside chat between Ryan Reynolds, actor, producer, and entrepreneur and Meltwater VP of Culture Zubair Timol.

Discover how Ryan’s diverse career has fueled his success in the entertainment industry and beyond, including his sports, marketing, and liquor ventures. Gain insights into his unique approach to creating impactful marketing campaigns and leveraging humor in brand storytelling.

Thanks for sharing this recording! 

Hii!!! I’m looking for the Nestle presentation that Frank Gregory did… I didn’t get to attend that one - is it available?

Hii!!! I’m looking for the Nestle presentation that Frank Gregory did… I didn’t get to attend that one - is it available?

I think I heard they only recorded and shared limited presentations. I don’t see that name/title when searching mCommunity. But perhaps someone else knows/can confirm! 

I think I heard they only recorded and shared limited presentations. I don’t see that name/title when searching mCommunity. But perhaps someone else knows/can confirm! 

That would be so sad for me.

Hey @CoachTana - thanks so much for checking in! @Maria Dehne has the right of it - we didn’t get full recording access this year and we don’t have the recording for the Nestle session 😞 I will share with the team your enthusiasm for this talk though! It’s helpful to know the topics/speakers that our members are interested in, in case we have the opportunity to invite them back for virtual sessions in the future 🙏

I will share with the team your enthusiasm for this talk though! It’s helpful to know the topics/speakers that our members are interested in

Thanks for always advocating for us! 

Thanks for sharing! Although I made it to the event, watching this conversation again really took me back to that day. The fireside chat with Ryan Reynolds and Zubair was truly inspiring, and Ryan’s approach to marketing was both fascinating and motivating. Can’t wait for next year’s summit!

The fireside chat with Ryan Reynolds and Zubair was truly inspiring, and Ryan’s approach to marketing was both fascinating and motivating.

I felt the same just from the recording- must have been awesome in person! 

Ryan is one of my fav actors, thoroughly enjoyed watching the recording !

Comment