mCommunity Update

mCommunity Update: Introducing the Newest Circle: Hospitality, Travel, Food & Beverage

Related products: mCommunity & mAcademy
mCommunity Update: Introducing the Newest Circle: Hospitality, Travel, Food & Beverage

Our latest addition to mCommunity Circles is our dedicated channel for resources and discussion pertaining to the travel, hospitality, and food/beverage sector.

New Industry Discussion Channel: Hospitality

Different industry verticals have different needs and different Meltwater use cases. In the feedback shared by our valued mCommunity #FriendsWithInsights, a recurring theme has been the need to connect with others doing similar work. That’s why we created mCommunity Circles: sector-specific discussion areas.

Today, our brand new Hospitality Circle is officially open: your destination for Meltwater resources, industry discussion, and all things focused on hospitality, travel/tourism, and food/beverage in mCommunity! 

As we’re still building out our Circles program, we’re keen to get your feedback on the usefulness of these discussion channels. Jump in and start posting today, or vote for which Circle you’d like to see represented next in our Circles announcement post.

Let’s build a community that supports PR and Marketing pros in every industry around the world! 🗺️

Learn more about mCommunity Circles:

•  

This is such a great initiative! As mentioned in another post, I would love to see other Industry Discussion Channels available in the future (Construction, Real Estate, Finance for example) 💡

Love this, when I get some downtime I’ll visit dedicated channel. Love to learn about additional sectors.