Video

Explore for Media Intelligence: New Experience

• 4 October 2022
  • 11 replies
Explore for Media Intelligence: New Experience
Userlevel 4

Meltwater is upgrading all Search customers to Explore for Media Intelligence, an all-in-one experience for building multi-channel searches, refining and capturing accurate results, and briefing stakeholders with readymade reports.

The week of October 17, you will have access to Explore for Media Intelligence. Check out the video to learn more.

We’ve created an mCommunity Group <New Explore Experience for PR Group> to support your migration. Here you will find details on why we made this change, what is changing, and how you’ll be notified. We’ve even provided an early release of the course for anyone looking to take it ahead of the move.

11 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

This looks like a nice upgrade!

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

@Todd Porter We were hoping you would say that 😀.

Once you get access, this group will help answer any questions you or your team have.  What do you think the biggest benefit will be to the upgrade?

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

I think having the ability to share analytics from the same pages will be a huge benefit. Also, the ability to manipulate and iterate searches from one page will make it easier to navigate the process. Meltwater seems to have made this an improved experience by listening to feedback! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

@joppedal and @Blake Corman  have been doing a lot to ensure the product team is listening to you.

Userlevel 2

@Todd Porter thanks for the note! I’d be very interested in hearing your reflections once you’ve gotten a chance to “test drive” the new search experience. Our 50k feet objective is to make it easier for you to not only create and modify searches, but to drastically reduce the effort required to monitor and report on earned media, brief stakeholders on important news developments, and discover and vet relevant journalists/media opportunities.

Pls let me know if you’d be open a conversation. Have a great weekend!

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

IF there’s early access to test driving, let me know. I’d be all-in!

Userlevel 2

That’s awesome @Todd Porter! I’ll need to verify a few things early next week before I can get you access. Also, I’ll send you a private message with account-specific questions. I’ll need responses for your before we can take action. Looking forward to chatting next week! J

Userlevel 2

@Todd Porter you and your team should now access to the new search experience. Please lmk if you have any questions or feedback. 

Userlevel 2

@Todd Porter thanks for the chat on Monday. I have shared your reflections with my team and passed along your feedback on Engage to the team that owns that product. Are you open to a follow-up? I’d love to hear:

1. how the Monitor configuration is working out for you. What efficiency gains are seeing, if any?
  2. any new thoughts on the new search experience?
  3. your thoughts on upcoming updates to the journalist profiles in our Media Relations product. I can get you early access.
Userlevel 2
Badge +1

@Jonas Oppedal  Absolutely. Send me a couple of times and we will make it work. I did think of something that would be quite helpful, I think, to end-users in general. 

Userlevel 2

Great! Look out for my Calendly link (email).