The PHA Group is a leading, independent public relations, social media, and digital marketing agency with offices in London, Manchester, Leeds, and Wokingham. Founded in 2005 by former newspaper editor Phil Hall, PHA boasts an impressive client roster spanning the consumer, corporate, and reputation spaces. Our passionate, ambitious, and entrepreneurial employees and exceptional company culture make PHA a fantastic place to work, and we’re hiring!
About the role
We are currently looking for a Paid Search Manager to join our fast-growing Digital department. Our Paid Search Managers are integral in delivering client success, delivering PPC strategies and supporting new business and account growth. You will take ownership of your work and constantly improve, grow, and deliver beyond expectations. You need to be strategic but also an efficient implementer, delivering on your recommendations and executing them efficiently and to a high standard. You will be working with some of the top e-commerce verticals and brands, including fashion retail, beverage, sporting goods, global logistics, travel, fitness, iGaming, and more!
What you will be doing
- Developing and delivering PPC strategies that drive growth for various sized clients across different sectors
- Working collaboratively with other departments to ensure a cohesive and integrated approach is delivered for clients
- Identifying growth opportunities within the Digital and other departments within the agency, demonstrating an awareness of where PPC services can bring added value
- Creating and sending all client reports on time
- Delivering quality work to clients which meet client objectives and expectations
- Communicating and liaising with clients as needed via email, phone, video conferencing, and face-to-face – you will be the primary point of contact for all things PPC on the accounts you work on
- Ensuring PPC best practice, and agency ways of working are followed at all times
- Meeting utilisation metrics
- Carrying out PPC account audits
- Upkeep and evolution of the process and documentation for PPC
- Regular monitoring and analysis of client performance and reporting findings to colleagues
Benefits – click here for full brochure
- Making Memories: £500 annual birthday bonus, enhanced maternity and paternity leave, wedding present, new baby gift, length of service awards, enhanced holiday allowance
- Rewards: £500 wow bonuses, £500 talent recognition awards, auto-enrolment pension scheme, and monthly new business, campaign, and kudos awards
- Wellness: £1,000 healthcare cash scheme, 4pm finish on Fridays, annual wellness day and voucher, weekly wellness hour, flexible working charter, annual mobile phone scheme
- Training & Development: PHAcademy, regular appraisals, promotion plans, industry membership, secondment opportunities, New York exchange scheme
- Charity & CSR: volunteering opportunities, annual development day, regular fundraising initiatives
- Open Conversations: annual diversity and inclusion report, drop-in sessions, webinars, seminars
- Office, Environment & Sustainability: company commitment, annual initiatives, PHAPPCut
- Sport & Social: summer and Christmas parties, team treats, seasonal competitions, quarterly drinks, new starter breakfasts, sport events, afternoon brews
If you are passionate about helping our clients achieve their goals, not settling for the easy and forgettable, but challenging them to do better and be different in an environment that fosters openness, honesty, and diversity – we want to hear from you! In return, we will give you the opportunity to develop your unique talents so that they shine through your work, a role in which your voice is heard, and a variety of benefits, incentives, and rewards.
Please send your CV to rubyK@thephagroup.com / josieO@thephagroup.com or apply via LinkedIn or our website.
As an equal opportunities employer, we actively encourage applications from candidates belonging to groups that are underrepresented in the communications and digital marketing industries. Please let us know if you require us to make any adjustments to support your application and/or recruitment process. To find out more about our commitment to fostering a diverse and inclusive working environment enable everyone to reach their full potential whilst feeling valued and respected through our Open Conversation initiative, please click this link to our website.