ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Marble Global is an award-winning digital research consultancy which focuses on forging partnerships with global organisations from across governments, civil society, NGOs and the private sector.
We are disrupting the digital research industry with our philosophy that tools provide diagnostics, whereas humans provide insights, and help organisations recognise the opportunities hidden in digital data, driving their positive missions to address some of society's most pressing challenges.
Our inspiring team deploys the latest industry technologies to derive rich insights from social and traditional media, equipping clients with the intelligence they need to thrive in a chaotic digital world.
Our office is based right at the heart of central London in Waterloo, right next to the vibrant Southbank and the iconic London eye! You will be joining a dynamic, hard-working and sociable team who is passionate about producing work that generates impact as well as going for the occasional after work drink!
Find out more at: www.marbleglobal.com
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Project Manager - Briefings will manage the operational running of the news briefing service, focussing on resourcing & quality control.
· Overseeing the delivery of newsletters
· Ensuring deliveries go on time and taking steps to improve where they do not
· Ensuring the quality of deliverables
· Managing the news briefing rota & cover
· Ensuring process documents and templates are up to date
· Leading on process strategy for the briefings service
· Supporting on the long term commercial strategy
· Managing licences and logins
· Leading on recruitment
· Work with the Customer Success Manager (Briefings) on resourcing for new business
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- Educated to bachelor’s degree level
- Project management experience
· Excellent verbal and written communication
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills
- Ability to interpret a brief to ensure client requirements are met
- Strong attention to detail
- Proven problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to mentor colleagues and provide constructive feedback
- Ability to work under pressure
- Proficient knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook, and Google Sheets
- Experience with media research, listening tools and news analysis (e.g. Signal AI, Meltwater & Factiva)
- Industry experience providing newsletters/news briefings or other media monitoring services
- Experience with defining and creating search terms
- Understanding of budgeting and profitability
- Management experience
- Commercial acumen
- Experience using macros
OTE £30,000-£35,000 per annum depending on experience
UK-based. Remote working optional.
If this sounds like you, then we would love to hear from you. Please send your cover letter and CV to email@example.com.